Sunday, July 26, 2009

Berry picking


My parents and grandparents stepped out of the house early morning. First we went to buy Wii for my cousin brother Aryan after which we reached a place which was all green in color - The Wards Berry Farm in Sharon


First they were picking blueberries. I so wanted to pick some but Daddy was not allowing me to

Finally Ammamma allowed me to contribute a bit and I am sure they were all happy with my picking cus as you can see I picked only after a lot of selection

Then we did some raspberry picking. Trust me it was a tiring job to hunt for good berries with the sun at its peak. I was tired and so badly wanted to go home. I tried conveying my message to everyone by making some noises. But no one could understand what I meant and finally I had to use my usual tool - CRYING


No comments:

Post a Comment