Saturday, August 29, 2009

Picnic @ Bellingham Commons Park

It was a long but fun day....My first picnic @ a park - Bellingham Commons
with Mom's friends.
Daddy dropped Mamma and me in the morning @ Satya Aunty's house where I had my lunch.

After which we left for the park. I met Jill, Lisa and Corey there. I did all kindda fun stuff - right from posing for pictures

to pulling Jills ear ring(which she had to finally remove)


to sliding - all thanks to Samiha


and of course chatting with everyone :)


The only thing that I didnt like was that everyone around was eating yummy food but all I was given was those water bottles to play with :(


I did hear Mamma and Satya praising about some 'Bean Salsa' that Lisa prepared and I guess they took the recipe too. I hope I will get to eat it some day....

No comments:

Post a Comment