Thursday, September 3, 2009

Happy Onam

Happy Onam to all of you.
It was my first one and I had a great one.

I was a bit upset this morning because Mom Dad woke me up a little early. But getting ready to go to school in my new outfit did change my mood.



Guess mom was busy all morning preparing the OnaSadya (lunch for Onam). Dad came to pick me up in the afternoon and after I reached home we all got dressed
in traditional outfit.


I was so hungry but I knew today someone up there - 'God' had a higher priority over me. So I requested HIM to give me some food soon


Finally I saw some great food kept in front of me. We did the prayers


I started with a pappadam.


But soon realized that I need some real food to fill my hungry tummy. So it was time to GET SET GO....


My 1st Onam was complete after we visited the temple in the evening

No comments:

Post a Comment