Thursday, December 3, 2009

First Tiny Steps

"Rheu..Walk walk..."
"Vava come on...take this...walk walk"
Off late I've been hearing this a lot. But as you can see, every time I needed  Dadda's or Mamma's hand to do so...



Today was my birthday according to the Hindu calendar. We went to the temple in the evening. After coming home I was busy playing. All of a sudden I got up and without anyone saying "Walk Rheu" I just started doing so...But this time I didn't remember to ask for Mamma or Dadda's hands....



What a great day to start something so memorable..

2 comments:

  1. Great work on the blog Sony! Just love it...I wait eagerly to see what Rhea will do next...Best Wishes for her 1st Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys cant wait to see Rheuu's bday snaps....pls hurry up...

    ReplyDelete