Sunday, May 23, 2010

I love animals...Well....Not all of them


As I mentioned in my blog on 'India Trip' I've developed an affinity towards animals (especially dogs). It sure was worrying Mamma cus there is no way she would settle for having a pet. She's too scared to have one (unfortunately 'esp dogs').
I've started recognizing squirells too and call them 'Qu Qu'. You know squirell is a tough nut to add to my dictionary at this age (though Dadda tried his best).
Seeing all this Mom Dad decided to take me to a place where all you can see is - trees and animals...something called as 'Zoo'. They thought I would love to see the animals from close quarters
It was a nice cloudy yet warm day. I was all set to leave


After reaching there I saw some Qu Qu's . I was all excited and started running behind them



Suddenly I approached someone huge, tall. I think its called 'Giraffe'...Huh !! Mamma Dadda, just cus I run behind small little Qu Qus, how did you expect that I'll like being close to such tall, gigantic and kindda scary animals (no offense Chimps / Giraffe / Swan).They scared me so much that I refused to even sit with the ones made out of wood.


Finally, after gathering a lot of courage, I managed to at least look at them and pose for some pics


Of all the animals / birds that we saw, the one that got the most of my attention was the beautiful peacock



Thankfully the trip ended at a good note as I got a chance to sit on the slide..something that I enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment