Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Betty + Mamma = Hurt

Last week Mamma bought me a doll - Betty. I'm so fond of Betty that she has become a part of all my chores at home, my day starts with greeting her in the morning and ends by holding her while sleeping.

Today I tried playing 'Ring-a Ring-a Roses' with her. It was fun until she refused to fall when I said 'We all fall down'. Instead of requesting her to fall along with me, I threw her. The next moment I see her in Mamma's arms and Mom saying 'Rheu, you should use gentle hands and not throw Betty. See, she is hurt..' And Mamma started rocking her in her arms.

It didnt take long for me to lift my hand, bang it on a table and say 'Mamma, hurt..Rheu hurt'
And the trick worked. Within a split second,our positions were swapped :)

No comments:

Post a Comment