Saturday, August 28, 2010

Bye Buddies

After we returned from India in May, I started at my new school - the Sudbury branch of NGCC. The transition from a place where I was treated like a princess to one where I didnt know anyone was sure a nerve wrecking experience. But me being the youngest in the new class, definitely helped as I was pampered by not just my teachers, but friends too. And to Dad Mom's surprise, within no time I could introduce them to all my classmates, when they'd come to pick me up.

But Friday, Aug 27th was my last day @ this school. I'll miss you buddies 



A special thanks to my teachers - Jen & Liz for taking such good care of me.


I'll be moving back to my old school (the Natick branch) on Monday. Mom Dad are pretty nervous about this big change. But having one of my closest friends, Ananya, in the same class is a relief!
Hope I'll do well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment