Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Last year when I was dressed up as a pumpkin on Halloween, I had this big stuffed toy - a fish whose name I didn't even know. 


Hardly did I know that within a year, not only will this be my favorite character but I will also be able to speak the lines from his movie - FINDING NEMO!
There is not one single meal that I've had in the past 5 months without watching this movie.

After knowing about my craze for Nemo, a colleague of Mamma, Louise, gifted me a small Nemo which has become a mandatory part of my chores.


Of course Mamma didn't have to give a second thought to shop for my Halloween Costume this year.


We had a small Halloween party at our school. I had a great time with Dadda, Mamma, my teachers - Shana & Jill and my friends.


This was followed by trick or treat in our neighborhood. Since this was my first trick or treating, I didn't know what to expect. But once I realized that candies is what I get as treat, there was no stopping me.



All the hard work paid at the end - I got my first candy and yummmm it tastes so good :)


Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment