Thursday, December 23, 2010

Xmas @ Dadda's Office

This place looks familiar. Of course I know this place.. I was here exactly a year back, all bundled up the same way. Its my Dadda's Office.


But I wasn't sure if I was there for the same reason as last year. And my doubt was cleared in no time..There he was - SANTA!!


As much as I was excited to get the gift from Santa, the thought of being asked to sit anywhere near Santa still worried me. I know I've grown a year older but no offense - Santa's beard is still not the most comfirting thing :(
And as can be seen I expressed my fright very openely.



It took a lot of persuasion and soothing words from Dadda's colleague / friend, Anoop, to kindda convince me to just pose for a few pics with Santa.





I obviously was not very pleased but I still posed. Because as Anoop 'Uncle' said, after all Santa is the one who gave me the lovely gift. So I had to be good, not only to him but all of this year to get a nice gift next year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment