Saturday, March 5, 2011

My BearY First Workshop

The visit to a toy store, which I thought was gonna be a usual one, turned out to be so much more fun than always.

We went to a store 'Build A Bear' which was filled with soft and stuffed toys. But there was something missing in a lot of toys. To my surprise Mom Dad handed me one of those incomplete toys. Though a bit upset initially, I felt better when I was allowed to fill it up with lots of cotton and slowly slowly it started looking like George (my new fav cartoon character). I even picked a heart, blew a kiss, made it nice and warm and put it inside my Georgie. 
Also, since spring is around the corner, I picked a nice red cap for him. And heres how he looks now :)



My happiness knew no bounds when I figured that the best was saved for the last. I was allowed to fill in George's Details on the computer to make his birth certificate!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment