Sunday, January 20, 2013

Our Journey

Now that I've spilled the secret out let me tell you all about our little to be born baby. 
 
I got to know about the baby on Onam - Achamma and Mamma told me that I'm soon going to be a chechi (big sister). They kind of lied because it definitely doesn't happen soon. I've been waiting and waiting and waiting. Thankfully since I sort of understand the concept of hours, days, months I could gauge how long the wait was going to be. The most exciting thing about this wait has been feeling my lil baby move inside Mamma's tummy. Every time he/she moves Ma lets me feel it and boy that is some tumbling in there!!
 
Thats why I've already named our baby -  'Tumbalina'. 
 
I'm so super excited to meet our lil one and I've promised Dadda Mamma that I'm going to be a great big sister ! Here are a few pics of our journey.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment