Tuesday, February 23, 2016

RSM project

Yesterday was the final day for RSM project submission. Because of lack of time I didn't get a chance to work on it earlier. I started and wrapped it up in one day. But both, myself and Mamma, are very happy with my work. I think I put in my best and I loved what I made.
So we were asked to do ANYTHING under the sun to display what we have learnt in the class this year. I decided to go with the easter theme because that's what I see everywhere right now - everything is easter egg/bunny shaped at the store
So I thought I will show on a chart how addition and subtraction are opposite operations and how multiplication and division are opposites.
Some easter stickers combined with my art work resulted in an EASTER MATH FUN!



They did the voting in the class. Parents and other teachers did not come in to vote (only the students did). Then the results were declared and I lost by just one vote. I felt SO sad, I should have probably voted for my own self. If I had just one more vote I would have won. Mamma tried to pacfiy me with her supportive words but deep down I was still sad. So much so that ma had to wake me up in the middle of the night because apparently I was sobbing saying "I'm sad because I didnt win" :(

1 comment: