Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The back seat navigator!

Drop offs and pick up by Mamma are not just songs / rhyme practice sessions but also include traffic rules lessons (which I must say are not as much fun). But it has helped me to be patient when Dadda or Mamma stop the car when the lights are red. 

To my surprise, yesterday even though the lights were RED Mamma stopped, looked and took a right turn. This was not in my rule book yet. So there goes the 'instructor' within me - "Mamma SHOP SHOP (Stop Stop). Light is red...OKIE...so dont drive. You will bump that car". I saw Mamma trying to begin to explain and then changing the topic. She typically does that when she knows its too much for a 2 year old to understand. But it definitely felt good to be a back seat navigator.

No comments:

Post a Comment