Saturday, April 30, 2011

Be good to me!


It was a nice spring evening when the three ladies - myself, Mamma and Amamma were out to run some errands. Considering the fact that Ma had to pick only a few items from the grocery store she went inside leaving Amamma and myself in the car. She rolled the windows down so that I could pass my time by watching the cars and people around. I was having a great time, being in the car and not having to sit in the car seat. Just then a boy came near my car. His car was parked near ours and I guess he was waiting for his mom too. But since he was a little older, he had the luxury to be out of the car all by himself.

I, as usual, said "Hi"...But didn't get any response from him, which I'm not used to.
I tried again.."Hiii". He just looked at me but did not respond.
Not responding to my second attempt was completely unacceptable. I couldn't leave it at that. So I said "Hey, Cranky Pants!" I'm sure he didn't see that coming and the very next moment Ammamma rolled the windows up.

Well, there is a reason why people call this age 'terrible twos'.

No comments:

Post a Comment