Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Happy Budday Dadda!


It was a super exciting day - My Daddy's Happy Birthday.



Actually the celebrations began yesterday when myself and Mamma started decorating my playroom for Dadda's budday. It was a lot easier to arrange everything since Daddy was gonna come home only late in the night. Mamma said I did a really great job in helping her with the decorations.


Luckily Daddy came home pretty late and Mamma was able to turn most of the lights off so he wouldnt even notice any of the celebration prep.

In the morning when I woke up (I was almost half asleep though) the first thing I told Daddy was 'Daddy, I have a surprise for you..come on come on..follow me'
I took him to the playroom and said 'Happy Birthday Daddy!' He was thrilled and so was his lil princess :)

All of us stayed home today. We got him a cake and then
began the real celebrations :)


Happy Birthday Daddy. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment