Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Light On Cheese

I've always heard Mamma add the disclaimer while ordering pizza - 'Can you please go light on cheese'.

Now that I'm so much into pretend play and kitchen area, I always pretend to order the pizza and Ma is of course the Pizza Chef & the delivery girl. And as expected from a 3 year old, I'm a complete copy paste. So, I never forget to request Mamma (I mean the pizza gal) to go light on cheese.

But today, for a change I wanted to be the Chef. I took the pizza order from Ma and started making it - took the base, applied sauce on it, then the cheese but oh oh! I was missing something. I went running into my play room, looked around and finally found my flashlight. Came back to my pretend pizza and flashed light on the cheese. Seeing this, both Dadda & Mamma burst out laughing. I have no idea why flashing light on pizza's cheese, when the order was placed requesting 'light on cheese' , was so hilarious!

I guess its better to eat a pizza than make one.

No comments:

Post a Comment