Friday, December 16, 2011

Turned 3 - so much fun!

Happy Birthday to Me! :)

This was undoubtedly the BEST day @ Disney. It started with an amazing in-room breakfast which included all my favorites - chocolate chip pancakes, waffles. strawberries and so on.

Dadda got my birthday badge from the hotel, which I wore all day. Everyone at the park, who saw the badge, wished me Happy Birthday  :)


Magic Kingdom (which was the most fun filled park @ Disney) was kept for my birthday. Unfortunately it turned out to be a rainy day. But we kids were thrilled to get our Disney ponchos and caps.

Finally there we were..in front of the Disney Castle. Wow! I've only seen this before the start of some of my favorite movies. And today I was right in front of that :)


Luckily the weather got better as the day progressed. And then there was no stopping the birthday gal and my dear friend Ansh. I had the best time ever in those rides, the princess' castle, meeting Mickey / Minie, the shows, and of course shopping.


We returned to the hotel room in the afternoon and Mamma put me to sleep. Since I'm still not very well-versed with the concept of time, I thought this was the end of my special day :(
But yay!! It was not. After waking up, I was dressed up in a cute frock (gifted by my Velyamma & Velyacha). And when we reached downstairs I met Ansh, Deepa Aunty & Krishna Uncle.
And tada! There it was - my birthday cake. I couldn't believe my eyes when Goofy and Pluto came to wish me. I couldn't have asked for anything more on my birthday.


And of course the sugar from all the cake and desserts had to kick in!


No comments:

Post a Comment