Sunday, December 4, 2011

Need my opinion?


Since past one week Mamma has been planning for our Florida Trip. She has been shopping/packing stuff, primarily mine :)

Today when we reached home from school there was a post waiting outside our door. I was pretty sure it was something for me. But when Mamma opened the pack, to my surprise (not a very pleasant one) it happened to be something for Ma. She tried on her new skirt and very happily came to me asking for my opinion on how she looked. All I said was 'I don't have a skirt of that color :( ' and she conveniently ignored my genuine complaint and said 'Thats ok...you can still tell me how I look'

Really?!? Grrrrr!

To that my response was (counting the points with my tiny fingers)
- First please go to a store
- Buy a skirt of that color for me
- I'll put in on
- AND THEN I'll tell you how you look

Not a response that she was expecting from a 'not even 3 year old' :)

2 comments:

  1. So Chech Did u Buy a skirt of that color for
    Rheu ???

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Arsha Chechi...But Mamma bought me a denim skirt :)

    ReplyDelete